Friday, December 23, 2011

I wish all my family, friends and clients much happiness at this Holiday Season and throughout the coming New Year. I was blessed to have my client’s support to complete my 30th year as a professional photographer. It was filled with lots of fun and interesting assignments as usual. I continue to do weddings, corporate events and portraits of all types. This year, there was more of a focus doing commercial assignments with new clients like McDonald’s, and editorial work as a freelancer, and with Getty Images in sports, and entertainment, with images being published in media around the world. More importantly, as I have done every year, I was able to use my photographic talents to help many non-profit organizations raise money to support causes in our community and others – near and far. I thank you and appreciate all of your love and support.

No comments: